1. There are family species of microalgae such as blue-green
algae spirulina and aphanizomenon, and green algae chlorella and
dunaliella. Spirulina's scientific name is arthrospira platensis.
This edible algae has a long history of safe human consumption and
over 30 years of safety testing. Special farms where spirulina is
cultivated under controlled conditions do not allow the growth of
other contaminant blue-green algae, as in lakes and waterways.
The good news is many essential nutrients recommended by experts to
help protect our bodies are concentrated in Spirulina. It contains
the most powerful combination of nutrients ever known in any grain,
herb or food.
(1. World's highest beta carotene food reduces long term health
(2.60% easy-to-digest vegetable protein without the fat and
cholesterol of meat.
(3. A rare essential fatty acid is a key to health.
(4. Iron for women and children's health.
(5. High in Vitamin B-12 and B Complex.
(6. Unusual phytonutrients for health and cleansing.
(7. Use spirulina's longevity to benefit your health.
(8. Easy to take anytime
2. Spirulina benefits:
(1. Help to develop healthy babies
(2. Maintain high energy for the adults
(3. Help to delay senility for the elderly
(4. Enhance human immune system
(5. Restrain malignant tumors
(6. Cure hepatitis diseases
(7. Prevent cardio-vascular diseases
(8. Prevent heart disease and stroke.
(1. Ordinary grade and organic grade, 100% purity
(2. MOQ: 200kgs
(3. Powder, tablet and hard capsule, softgel or OEM offered
(4. Package in bulk or small package
(5. Professional spirulina&chlorella manufacturer